Over the past few years, randd uk have awarded a manufacturer based at Sutton in Ashfield (North Nottinghamshire) over £500,000 in R&D tax credits. The manufacturer has received the latest claim of £172K and is one of the world’s leading suppliers of sustainable and specialised consumer packaging.
With a sub brand dedicated to promoting environmental packaging, the company manufacture tooling for the production of bottles and jar containers in PET (Polyethylene Terephthalate) whose manufacturing processes have a lower carbon footprint, making them a greener alternative to glass or aluminium cans. With the aim of customer brand growth, the company are expanding their range of polymer resins for the Home and Personal Care, Food & Beverage and Healthcare markets. Research and development is driven by the increase in client demands for a greener, more environmentally friendly image of their product packaging.
Experienced engineers have in-depth knowledge and understanding of product development; using 2D and 3D Computer Aided Design (CAD) the team can provide photo realistic rendered images of new products, enabling early evaluation which saves money and time further down the line. Intense trialling and problem solving allows the company to complete various projects and provide bespoke solutions, making them eligible for R&D tax credits.
Our latest news
- Time to claim R&D tax credits: This is not a drill!
- Winner of Best Personal Brand at the British Accounting Marketing Awards 2019
- randd uk visiting the Houses of Parliament amongst Brexit debate?
- A Fantastic Total Reality Cheque for £699,000 for an Electronics Manufacturer
- A First Reality Cheque for £69K for a Defence Products Manufacturer