A Cheshire-based software developer has received £10k from its second R&D Tax Credits Claim to add to a similar amount from its first claim.
This client specialises in developing complex back-office software for a wide variety of end-users, this became the heart of the company’s claims and the work carried out by them was quickly identified by randd uk as being compatible with the scheme, which was unknown to the client before the two organisations got together.
Our latest news
- Time to claim R&D tax credits: This is not a drill!
- Winner of Best Personal Brand at the British Accounting Marketing Awards 2019
- randd uk visiting the Houses of Parliament amongst Brexit debate?
- A Fantastic Total Reality Cheque for £699,000 for an Electronics Manufacturer
- A First Reality Cheque for £69K for a Defence Products Manufacturer