An engineering firm, which operates almost entirely on the core values of R&D, has been finally rewarded with a claim totalling in £73k.
This company provides highly specialised, one-off prototypes and bespoke complex engineering solutions to a wide variety of industrial sectors. They have highly specialist expertise and extensive experience of designing and manufacturing bespoke special purpose automated production and computer controlled test equipment.
Within a complex and often changing industrial world, this client has built a reputation for innovative and high quality products. Their success is based on many years of experience to provide the ability to break down complex specialist problems by being flexible and using a multi-disciplined approach.
They integrate expertise from all engineering disciplines with an ability to work across traditional boundaries. This unusually flexible approach allows this company to provide customers with successful turnkey solutions to multi-faceted technical problems.
Their customers cover a wide area of engineering sectors but this particular company operates predominantly in the Automotive sector which requires the very highest of standards and all equipment is manufactured and thoroughly tested at their purpose-built facility using stringent quality assurance accreditations.
Our latest news
- Time to claim R&D tax credits: This is not a drill!
- Winner of Best Personal Brand at the British Accounting Marketing Awards 2019
- randd uk visiting the Houses of Parliament amongst Brexit debate?
- A Fantastic Total Reality Cheque for £699,000 for an Electronics Manufacturer
- A First Reality Cheque for £69K for a Defence Products Manufacturer