An award of £96k means that a Greater Manchester-based electronics engineering company has earned just under £500,000 in just the last three years from the R&D Tax Credits Scheme.
Working in areas such as oil & gas, cruise liners and power generation, the company specialises in delivering electronic control solutions in extremely complex environments and the rewards that randd uk has helped the company extract means they are ever more willing to innovate and take development risks in a bid to win ever more business right across the world.
Our latest news
- Time to claim R&D tax credits: This is not a drill!
- Winner of Best Personal Brand at the British Accounting Marketing Awards 2019
- randd uk visiting the Houses of Parliament amongst Brexit debate?
- A Fantastic Total Reality Cheque for £699,000 for an Electronics Manufacturer
- A First Reality Cheque for £69K for a Defence Products Manufacturer