Based in Bristol, an entrepreneur set out to solve the problem of fatigue caused by a combination of late night clubbing and high heels! Developing not only some excellent handbag sized flat shoes, but also some outstanding methods of vending them has earned this first time claimant £31,000. The claim was shoehorned together by randd uk who worked closely with the client with no other sole involved.
Our latest news
- Time to claim R&D tax credits: This is not a drill!
- Winner of Best Personal Brand at the British Accounting Marketing Awards 2019
- randd uk visiting the Houses of Parliament amongst Brexit debate?
- A Fantastic Total Reality Cheque for £699,000 for an Electronics Manufacturer
- A First Reality Cheque for £69K for a Defence Products Manufacturer