A Lancashire-based on & offshore lift engineering company has had a successful R&D Tax Credits claim worth nearly £50,000, processed by randd uk. Working with the likes of leading cruise ship lines and the MoD, our client’s innovation and development work has solved long standing problems to give years of extended services to expensive ships as well as installing its own developed gearing and braking systems into brand new applications. Thanks to the success of their lift systems, they’ve been elevated to the top of their own industrial tree.
Our latest news
- Time to claim R&D tax credits: This is not a drill!
- Winner of Best Personal Brand at the British Accounting Marketing Awards 2019
- randd uk visiting the Houses of Parliament amongst Brexit debate?
- A Fantastic Total Reality Cheque for £699,000 for an Electronics Manufacturer
- A First Reality Cheque for £69K for a Defence Products Manufacturer