With the latest claim of £26k, randd uk have secured £247K in R&D tax credits over four years for a technology engineering company based in Sleaford. With a global client base, the company market to the off shore geotechnical exploration sector and specialise in producing seabed ground quality surveying equipment; this is based on Cone Penetration Testing (CPT), determining the composition and geometrical engineering properties of soils without taking a sample.
Research and development is important for developing new products and testing process equipment as the company face complex challenges with the testing environment. A specialist product line has been created in response to market demand to extend functionality. The team’s multi-disciplined engineering expertise is utilised to create bespoke solutions through intense trialling and error problem solving.
Our latest news
- Time to claim R&D tax credits: This is not a drill!
- Winner of Best Personal Brand at the British Accounting Marketing Awards 2019
- randd uk visiting the Houses of Parliament amongst Brexit debate?
- A Fantastic Total Reality Cheque for £699,000 for an Electronics Manufacturer
- A First Reality Cheque for £69K for a Defence Products Manufacturer