To date, a Didcot-based company have received £150K in R&D tax credits with the latest claim of £60K. A small, growing company have developed a scalable, flexible and fully customised robotics for the target markets of Nuclear Research & Decommissioning, Oil & Gas, Infrastructure Survey, First Responder and Security.
Research and development is vital to the company’s growth plan as they continue to develop further the technical aspects of the ground-breaking technologies associated with its products. This technologically challenging field is constantly progressing and R&D tax credits enable innovation to continue and achieve advanced breakthroughs.
Our latest news
- randd uk visiting the Houses of Parliament amongst Brexit debate?
- A Fantastic Total Reality Cheque for £699,000 for an Electronics Manufacturer
- A First Reality Cheque for £69K for a Defence Products Manufacturer
- A Grand Total of £120,000 in R&D Tax Credits for an Aerospace Manufacturer
- A Great Reality Cheque for over £105,000 for a Road Contractor