Over six years, an aviation company based in Tiptree Essex have received over £381K in R&D tax credits with the latest claim of £68K. The company produce IT systems for aeroplanes with regional offices in Derby, Norwich and Gatwick Airport. Their industry-leading, sophisticated technology is designed to be user-friendly and keep aeroplanes in the air!
Research and development is vital to retain and grow the company’s customer base, as the clients in the highly competitive aerospace sector constantly search for economic efficiencies. The company carry out R&D activities to keep up with advances in aviation engineering such as the move towards more efficient and environmentally friendly manufacturing. Fully trained, certified staff that require a high level of skill and training requirements continually update evolving technology.
Our latest news
- Time to claim R&D tax credits: This is not a drill!
- Winner of Best Personal Brand at the British Accounting Marketing Awards 2019
- randd uk visiting the Houses of Parliament amongst Brexit debate?
- A Fantastic Total Reality Cheque for £699,000 for an Electronics Manufacturer
- A First Reality Cheque for £69K for a Defence Products Manufacturer