Over the last four years, a manufacturing company based in Walsall, West Midlands, has claimed back £527K in R&D tax credits with the latest claim of £74K.
The company are world-leading providers of control and automation solutions with a customer base in the UK, Europe, Asia, USA and Canada. The business supplies control systems, cable harnesses and high-end solutions to many of the largest successful machinery manufacturers in a range of industries such as energy & power distribution, food processing, machine tool, medical, packaging, printing, scientific equipment and semiconductor plant / processing.
A highly skilled team develop control automation solutions that will make their machines faster, more accurate and more efficient both in their operation and in their initial assembly. Research and development is vital as the company form partnerships with their customers to achieve efficient and high quality solutions.
Our latest news
- Time to claim R&D tax credits: This is not a drill!
- Winner of Best Personal Brand at the British Accounting Marketing Awards 2019
- randd uk visiting the Houses of Parliament amongst Brexit debate?
- A Fantastic Total Reality Cheque for £699,000 for an Electronics Manufacturer
- A First Reality Cheque for £69K for a Defence Products Manufacturer