A client based in Sheffield have received over £18,000 in R&D tax credits to date with the latest claim of over £5,000. The leading audio visual company provide equipment and support for one-off events such as conferences or awards ceremonies as well as carrying out permanent installations of audio visual equipment for corporate, education, public and residential sectors.
The company can manage a project from start to finish or simply support the client when required with clients such as the BBC, Braun, Grant Thornton, Mitie the University of Sheffield and more. Fully trained staff offer a range of innovative solutions to stay ahead of competition and implement the latest technological developments. Intense trialling and problem solving is carried out to achieve technological breakthroughs and push innovation.
Our latest news
- Time to claim R&D tax credits: This is not a drill!
- Winner of Best Personal Brand at the British Accounting Marketing Awards 2019
- randd uk visiting the Houses of Parliament amongst Brexit debate?
- A Fantastic Total Reality Cheque for £699,000 for an Electronics Manufacturer
- A First Reality Cheque for £69K for a Defence Products Manufacturer