A leading logistics provider of international road freight has joined the randd uk initiative and claimed a sum of £40k. Thanks to their innovation and remarkable growth in their sector, they have been also successful in two previous claims meaning their total is now £64k, with which the company can do what they wish.
Primarily founded to specialise in freight services to and from Italy, this company has since expanded their portfolio of services to include driver-accompanied road freight services to and from Spain, Portugal and Greece, as well as providing freight forwarding services between most other Western, Central and Eastern European countries. Furthermore, the company has recently expanded into Sea and Air shipments, completing their portfolio of services.
Our latest news
- Time to claim R&D tax credits: This is not a drill!
- Winner of Best Personal Brand at the British Accounting Marketing Awards 2019
- randd uk visiting the Houses of Parliament amongst Brexit debate?
- A Fantastic Total Reality Cheque for £699,000 for an Electronics Manufacturer
- A First Reality Cheque for £69K for a Defence Products Manufacturer