Over three years, a Leicester-based company have received £194K in R&D tax credits with the latest addition of £81,000. The family run business is the UK’s leading manufacturer of paneer cheese, natural set yogurt and other complementary dairy based products with a strong diverse customer base.
Research and development is needed to constantly meet food safety standards and maintain their full accreditation. Innovative methods of producing products more cost-efficiently are carried out through intense trialling and developments, which are eligible activities for claiming R&D tax credits with randd uk.
Our latest news
- Time to claim R&D tax credits: This is not a drill!
- Winner of Best Personal Brand at the British Accounting Marketing Awards 2019
- randd uk visiting the Houses of Parliament amongst Brexit debate?
- A Fantastic Total Reality Cheque for £699,000 for an Electronics Manufacturer
- A First Reality Cheque for £69K for a Defence Products Manufacturer