For two claims in three years, an engineering firm from Leicester received a total Reality Cheque for over £60,000 with the latest claim for over £29,000 in R&D tax credits. The company provide high quality precision fabrications and engineering for various sectors with a niche in the food industry.
Research and development is carried out to develop innovative and fit-for-purpose solutions. Prototypes are often required to solve problems and install projects with limited space. The company constantly seek technological advances and push innovation to become a bespoke engineering provider to high profile organisations.
Our latest news
- Time to claim R&D tax credits: This is not a drill!
- Winner of Best Personal Brand at the British Accounting Marketing Awards 2019
- randd uk visiting the Houses of Parliament amongst Brexit debate?
- A Fantastic Total Reality Cheque for £699,000 for an Electronics Manufacturer
- A First Reality Cheque for £69K for a Defence Products Manufacturer