Another win for Leicester as renowned engineering company bring their total R&D tax credit claims to almost £130K in three years with the recent addition of £47K. The company is the UK market leader in automated storage systems for a wide variety of sectors with customers including Rolls Royce, BAE, Caterpillar, BMI, Walkers crisps and more!
The team of specialist engineers improve productivity and efficiency for clients all over the world, addressing many factors such as health and safety issues within warehouses. Research and development enables the company to design, manufacture and supply machines that provide bespoke warehouse storage systems with greater functionality and improved integration with existing systems.
Our latest news
- Time to claim R&D tax credits: This is not a drill!
- Winner of Best Personal Brand at the British Accounting Marketing Awards 2019
- randd uk visiting the Houses of Parliament amongst Brexit debate?
- A Fantastic Total Reality Cheque for £699,000 for an Electronics Manufacturer
- A First Reality Cheque for £69K for a Defence Products Manufacturer