To date, an engineering company in Leicestershire have received £85,000 in R&D tax credits with the latest claim of over £16,000. The company work with clients to produce the highest precision in machined components.
Research and development is important to sustain the company’s business model and stay ahead of competition. For example, small quantity, high precision work is carried out to customers’ specific requirements and standards. An expert team offer quality workmanship, service level and ability to complete complex bespoke tasks.
Our latest news
- Time to claim R&D tax credits: This is not a drill!
- Winner of Best Personal Brand at the British Accounting Marketing Awards 2019
- randd uk visiting the Houses of Parliament amongst Brexit debate?
- A Fantastic Total Reality Cheque for £699,000 for an Electronics Manufacturer
- A First Reality Cheque for £69K for a Defence Products Manufacturer