A Leicestershire-based family owned smelting operation has been awarded £78k for its first R&D Tax Credits claim. Increasing the amount of scrap metal used to create high quality products was central to the company’s qualifying development work. randd’s work ensured the claim came good and smelt of roses.
Our latest news
- randd uk visiting the Houses of Parliament amongst Brexit debate?
- A Fantastic Total Reality Cheque for £699,000 for an Electronics Manufacturer
- A First Reality Cheque for £69K for a Defence Products Manufacturer
- A Grand Total of £120,000 in R&D Tax Credits for an Aerospace Manufacturer
- A Great Reality Cheque for over £105,000 for a Road Contractor