A family owned precision engineering company received a great Reality Cheque for a total of over £150,000 with the latest claim of £41,000. Based in Market Harborough, Leicestershire the Company works with a diverse range of industries and innovate in response to increasing demands and tight deadlines.
Highly skilled engineers design and develop prototypes using research and development. The team have an enviable reputation in procurement and are renowned reverse engineers. The Company continually invest in the latest CNC (Computer Numerical Controlled) machinery & technology.
Previous R&D Tax Credits have enabled the Company to replace machinery and construct a mezzanine floor within the factory unit which will potentially increase their output.
Our latest news
- Time to claim R&D tax credits: This is not a drill!
- Winner of Best Personal Brand at the British Accounting Marketing Awards 2019
- randd uk visiting the Houses of Parliament amongst Brexit debate?
- A Fantastic Total Reality Cheque for £699,000 for an Electronics Manufacturer
- A First Reality Cheque for £69K for a Defence Products Manufacturer