Adding to a total of £152K over four years, randd uk have secured the latest claim of £42K in R&D tax credits for a sealing solutions company based in Leicestershire. The international supplier caters for a broad range of industrial sectors with clients mainly from motorsport, aerospace, petrochemical, oil & gas and semiconductor industries.
The team’s outstanding knowledge and research & development activities have built a strong company reputation for high quality, technical expertise and excellent customer service. Innovation is essential as the development of efficient, bespoke sealing solutions relies on research to understand a wide variety of manufacturing processes. Research and development has contributed towards the company’s successful expansion with a second premises in Knutsford, Cheshire, reaching to its oil and gas customer base congregated in the North West.
Our latest news
- randd uk visiting the Houses of Parliament amongst Brexit debate?
- A Fantastic Total Reality Cheque for £699,000 for an Electronics Manufacturer
- A First Reality Cheque for £69K for a Defence Products Manufacturer
- A Grand Total of £120,000 in R&D Tax Credits for an Aerospace Manufacturer
- A Great Reality Cheque for over £105,000 for a Road Contractor