Over five years, a Lincoln-based technology company have received £242K in R&D tax credits with the latest claim of almost £50K. With an international team of industry-leading experts, this world class company provide innovative systems to test and certify the majority of semiconductor / chip product ranges. This company develop testing equipment for micro-chip manufacturers that are used by technology giants such as Apple, Samsung, Intel and more.
Rapid advancement in technology pushes the need for research and development to keep up with industry breakthroughs; previous R&D tax credit claims have enabled the company to grow their workforce with the employment and training of new starters, apprentices and their first Testing & Development manager.
Our latest news
- Time to claim R&D tax credits: This is not a drill!
- Winner of Best Personal Brand at the British Accounting Marketing Awards 2019
- randd uk visiting the Houses of Parliament amongst Brexit debate?
- A Fantastic Total Reality Cheque for £699,000 for an Electronics Manufacturer
- A First Reality Cheque for £69K for a Defence Products Manufacturer