A Nottinghamshire-based aerospace company has earned £93k from the R&D Tax Credits scheme to add to the £78k from its previous claim, taking their total in claims to just over £171k.
Working with the best known names in the aerospace industry, this company develops prototypes and manufacturing methods in a variety of elements including aeroplane structures and engine management systems.
Our latest news
- randd uk visiting the Houses of Parliament amongst Brexit debate?
- A Fantastic Total Reality Cheque for £699,000 for an Electronics Manufacturer
- A First Reality Cheque for £69K for a Defence Products Manufacturer
- A Grand Total of £120,000 in R&D Tax Credits for an Aerospace Manufacturer
- A Great Reality Cheque for over £105,000 for a Road Contractor