randd has delivered another successful R&D tax credit claim for £89k for a company based in London, bringing their total now claimed to a massive £296k. The company is involved in the development and manufacturing of highly-specialised and high-performance paints and varnishes, in response to demands from a wide-variety of trade clients.
Our latest news
- Time to claim R&D tax credits: This is not a drill!
- Winner of Best Personal Brand at the British Accounting Marketing Awards 2019
- randd uk visiting the Houses of Parliament amongst Brexit debate?
- A Fantastic Total Reality Cheque for £699,000 for an Electronics Manufacturer
- A First Reality Cheque for £69K for a Defence Products Manufacturer