An eCommerce site for luxury interiors have received a total of £129K in R&D tax credits with the latest addition of £63K secured by randd uk. The London-based company provide high quality interior furnishings, sourcing products from world leading brands and unique artisans. The online shopping site incorporates technology that tailors products for shoppers based on their previous purchases and browsing history.
A team of experienced software developers and engineers are employed in-house to further enhance the online s18hopping experience for customers in the future.
Our latest news
- randd uk visiting the Houses of Parliament amongst Brexit debate?
- A Fantastic Total Reality Cheque for £699,000 for an Electronics Manufacturer
- A First Reality Cheque for £69K for a Defence Products Manufacturer
- A Grand Total of £120,000 in R&D Tax Credits for an Aerospace Manufacturer
- A Great Reality Cheque for over £105,000 for a Road Contractor