A family run toolmaking and precision engineering business from Denton, Manchester have received a total Reality Cheque for over £52,000 with the latest claim of over £17,000. The company offer a complete development service, from concept and ideas through to the final build of the complete product. Fully trained design engineers and a highly skilled workforce implement licensed software to produce 3D modelling and mechanical design.
Research and development is important for developing tooling for new products and improving the performance of tooling for existing products as well developing elements on machinery to improve safety or efficiency. The company create one or few-offs, bespoke items and production process problem solving which require eligible work for R&D tax credits.
Our latest news
- Time to claim R&D tax credits: This is not a drill!
- Winner of Best Personal Brand at the British Accounting Marketing Awards 2019
- randd uk visiting the Houses of Parliament amongst Brexit debate?
- A Fantastic Total Reality Cheque for £699,000 for an Electronics Manufacturer
- A First Reality Cheque for £69K for a Defence Products Manufacturer