Based in Reddish, Manchester, a tooling company have been awarded over £228,000 in R&D tax credits across three years (2014-2016) with the latest addition of £138K. The company supply tooling for the aerospace industry, specialising in the design and manufacture of large invar layup tools for composite airframe components.
The entire manufacturing process from design and fabrication to finishing and inspection is carried out in house, enabling greater control of timescales, cost and quality. The nature of their business is that they undertake most projects as a one-off, prototype or at most very small batch of parts. Key expert employees take risks and experiment with unusual solutions to push the boundaries of what is possible with engineering and manufacturing processes and technologies, especially in the fields of automation and large, complex production fixtures. Continual investment in the most advanced hardware and software systems and tools, along with constant innovation has created the company’s reputation as a world leader in their field.
Our latest news
- Winner of Best Personal Brand at the British Accounting Marketing Awards 2019
- randd uk visiting the Houses of Parliament amongst Brexit debate?
- A Fantastic Total Reality Cheque for £699,000 for an Electronics Manufacturer
- A First Reality Cheque for £69K for a Defence Products Manufacturer
- A Grand Total of £120,000 in R&D Tax Credits for an Aerospace Manufacturer