Over five years (2013-2017), an engineering firm based in Mansfield have received a total of over £91,000 in R&D tax credits with the latest addition for over £23,000. The company work in sectors such as retail, food and more, as well as the heavy duty steel fabrication field.
Research and development is carried out to further innovation in issues related to space, size and ergonomics. Bespoke, one-off solutions are achieved through intense modelling, trialling, problem solving and reworks. R&D enables the skilled team to meet customer needs through technological advancements.
Our latest news
- randd uk visiting the Houses of Parliament amongst Brexit debate?
- A Fantastic Total Reality Cheque for £699,000 for an Electronics Manufacturer
- A First Reality Cheque for £69K for a Defence Products Manufacturer
- A Grand Total of £120,000 in R&D Tax Credits for an Aerospace Manufacturer
- A Great Reality Cheque for over £105,000 for a Road Contractor