Based in Hinckley, Leicestershire, a marine lighting company receive a third claim of £61,000 in three years with a total Reality Cheque amounting to £220,000.
Research and development is vital for reacting to the trend towards miniaturisation, increased lifetime, improved efficiency and sustainability. A highly-skilled team constantly push the technological boundaries of LED lighting and the electronics to run them, with all products being designed, developed and produced in-house. The company understands the importance of partnerships with yards, designers, installers, owners and owner’s representatives in creating unique solutions for the Super Yacht industry.
Innovative bespoke solutions are reached through cutting edge technology, intense trialling and problem solving; activities that qualify for R&D tax credits. Find out more about eligible activities on our Qualifying page.
Our latest news
- Time to claim R&D tax credits: This is not a drill!
- Winner of Best Personal Brand at the British Accounting Marketing Awards 2019
- randd uk visiting the Houses of Parliament amongst Brexit debate?
- A Fantastic Total Reality Cheque for £699,000 for an Electronics Manufacturer
- A First Reality Cheque for £69K for a Defence Products Manufacturer