randd uk has secured another successful R&D tax credit claim for just over £158k for a Leicestershire-based company.
The company is a developer, manufacturer and installer of high quality bespoke retail display and merchandising equipment and is able to offer a complete service to the industry from concept creation, through design and development, mock-ups and prototypes, production manufacture and installation. The scale and breadth of its facilities enables them to fulfil challenging projects for very discerning blue chip companies requiring rapid concept to finished product lead-times. Customers include L’Oreal, Chanel, Debenhams, Wickes, Burberry, Goldsmiths, Liz Earle and Dior. They are superb at being able to combine different materials, and state-of-the art electronics to create aesthetically beautiful yet functional products, within the very challenging constraints of space, budget, access, environment and installation access availability.
Our latest news
- Time to claim R&D tax credits: This is not a drill!
- Winner of Best Personal Brand at the British Accounting Marketing Awards 2019
- randd uk visiting the Houses of Parliament amongst Brexit debate?
- A Fantastic Total Reality Cheque for £699,000 for an Electronics Manufacturer
- A First Reality Cheque for £69K for a Defence Products Manufacturer