Overall a materials solutions company have received £70,000 over three years with the latest claim of over £21,000. The company provide bespoke cutting, slitting and sheeting solutions for woven and non-woven materials and fabrics to an ever-increasing global market; services are provided to a wide range of industries and sectors.
Research and development is important to the company’s growth plan as they continuously develop and improve processes, tools and machinery required to cut through materials. The company has met stringent accredited medical standards set by British multination medical equipment supplier, Smith and Nephew. To reduce both cost and impact on the environment, innovative solutions have been sought throughout the process. These activities qualify for R&D tax credits.
Our latest news
- randd uk visiting the Houses of Parliament amongst Brexit debate?
- A Fantastic Total Reality Cheque for £699,000 for an Electronics Manufacturer
- A First Reality Cheque for £69K for a Defence Products Manufacturer
- A Grand Total of £120,000 in R&D Tax Credits for an Aerospace Manufacturer
- A Great Reality Cheque for over £105,000 for a Road Contractor