An East Midlands-based producer of hams has developed a myriad of process improvements that qualified for research and development tax credits. Cutting edge slicing methods, achieving their goal by developing better ways of netting product and wasting no time in reducing waste were all part of their significant process developments that has seen them adapt lean production methods. Meat-ing up with randd was key to the claim’s success. It was a silk purse all the way from then as the client received a healthy £210,000.
Our latest news
- randd uk visiting the Houses of Parliament amongst Brexit debate?
- A Fantastic Total Reality Cheque for £699,000 for an Electronics Manufacturer
- A First Reality Cheque for £69K for a Defence Products Manufacturer
- A Grand Total of £120,000 in R&D Tax Credits for an Aerospace Manufacturer
- A Great Reality Cheque for over £105,000 for a Road Contractor