A company that develops, distributes and supports medical and laboratory equipment has received their first pay-out of £83k from HMRC, thanks to all the work they do to innovate in their field, and with a little help from randd uk.
The company originally concentrated on the sales and support of existing clinical and laboratory product lines. However, in recent years, company activity has expanded to cover new areas such as plasma thawing, blood product storage, centrifugation, media preparation, ventilation and continuous positive airway pressure (CPAP) equipment and associated products. The company has continually expanded its technical operations to both develop and support their own products in addition to the modification and support of equipment from other manufacturers in these same product categories.
Our latest news
- randd uk visiting the Houses of Parliament amongst Brexit debate?
- A Fantastic Total Reality Cheque for £699,000 for an Electronics Manufacturer
- A First Reality Cheque for £69K for a Defence Products Manufacturer
- A Grand Total of £120,000 in R&D Tax Credits for an Aerospace Manufacturer
- A Great Reality Cheque for over £105,000 for a Road Contractor