An engineering firm from Birkenhead has added to their always growing claim rate with a fourth success totalling £86k (now meaning their total is more than £200k), aided by only their innovative spirit and ‘a little help from their friends here at randd uk.
The company is a family owned business founded 70 years ago as an automotive engineering company. Based in a modern 14,000 foot facility, they offer high precision CNC machining for volume components alongside CNC wire erosion and conventional machining and tool-room skills for the production of prototypes and sub-assemblies.
The company is also one of few in the UK, which also specialises in the production and re-conditioning of white metal bearings together with re-conditioning services to the petro chemical industry. For the past 30 years, the company has specialised in high precision engineering and the production of top quality machined components for some of the UK’s most demanding industries. The company provides a reactive and tailored client service including product design and development, prototyping, small batch production runs and scale-up to manufacturing capability.
Our latest news
- Time to claim R&D tax credits: This is not a drill!
- Winner of Best Personal Brand at the British Accounting Marketing Awards 2019
- randd uk visiting the Houses of Parliament amongst Brexit debate?
- A Fantastic Total Reality Cheque for £699,000 for an Electronics Manufacturer
- A First Reality Cheque for £69K for a Defence Products Manufacturer