randd uk provided a cash injection of £45k to Leicestershire-based UPVC fabricating company. The company had already filed an R&D tax credit claim with another R&D advisor, but randd uk felt that the crux of the innovative projects and some essential costs had been missed. We approached HMRC with a revised claim and the Revenue agreed.
In short: randd uk improved on the original R&D claim by 5 fold.
Our latest news
- Time to claim R&D tax credits: This is not a drill!
- Winner of Best Personal Brand at the British Accounting Marketing Awards 2019
- randd uk visiting the Houses of Parliament amongst Brexit debate?
- A Fantastic Total Reality Cheque for £699,000 for an Electronics Manufacturer
- A First Reality Cheque for £69K for a Defence Products Manufacturer