A high-end sock manufacturer developed a technically new way of shaping socks to ensure a better fit for their hunting, shooting and fishing range. Unaware of the R&D tax credits scheme, the MD was pointed in randd’s direction and the Nottingham-based company pulled its socks up and benefited to the tune of more than £9000.
Our latest news
- randd uk visiting the Houses of Parliament amongst Brexit debate?
- A Fantastic Total Reality Cheque for £699,000 for an Electronics Manufacturer
- A First Reality Cheque for £69K for a Defence Products Manufacturer
- A Grand Total of £120,000 in R&D Tax Credits for an Aerospace Manufacturer
- A Great Reality Cheque for over £105,000 for a Road Contractor