Based in Bristol, a natural food supplements supplier received the latest Reality Cheque of over £9,000 for the second claim in three years, amounting to over £23K in R&D tax credits.
R&D activities are carried out to find a better, healthier way to deliver natural, environmentally sustainable nutritional supplements through raw plant protein and superfoods. The company’s goal is to produce healthier and more ethical products to the health & training market. Sales are made on-line, in specialist health food shops, via health food distributors and at gymnasiums.
Talented food technicians and sub-contractors work together to achieve longer shelf lives as well as guaranteeing the delivery of the nutritional benefits claimed. The company is constantly experimenting to improve efficiency, quality, levels of hygiene and more benefits as well as reducing the carbon footprint of the products they develop.
Our latest news
- Time to claim R&D tax credits: This is not a drill!
- Winner of Best Personal Brand at the British Accounting Marketing Awards 2019
- randd uk visiting the Houses of Parliament amongst Brexit debate?
- A Fantastic Total Reality Cheque for £699,000 for an Electronics Manufacturer
- A First Reality Cheque for £69K for a Defence Products Manufacturer