An award of £50k has taken the tally received by an East Yorkshire food processor to almost £300k. Innovative ways to improve the processing of food for sandwiches and salad pots, plus improving shelf-life have all combined to ensure the company has received a more than welcome welcome slice of R&D Tax Credits.
Our latest news
- randd uk visiting the Houses of Parliament amongst Brexit debate?
- A Fantastic Total Reality Cheque for £699,000 for an Electronics Manufacturer
- A First Reality Cheque for £69K for a Defence Products Manufacturer
- A Grand Total of £120,000 in R&D Tax Credits for an Aerospace Manufacturer
- A Great Reality Cheque for over £105,000 for a Road Contractor