randd uk has secured another successful R&D tax credit claim for £187k for a company based in Warwickshire. The company specialises in high quality precision machining for the Aerospace, Automotive, Power, Marine and Petrochemical Industries. They specialise in designing, developing and manufacturing extremely complex, large aero-engine ring sections and associated jigs and fixtures for modern aircraft jet engine assemblies.
The total randd uk has now claimed for this client is £467k.
Our latest news
- Time to claim R&D tax credits: This is not a drill!
- Winner of Best Personal Brand at the British Accounting Marketing Awards 2019
- randd uk visiting the Houses of Parliament amongst Brexit debate?
- A Fantastic Total Reality Cheque for £699,000 for an Electronics Manufacturer
- A First Reality Cheque for £69K for a Defence Products Manufacturer