Just shy of £33,000 was secured for a long-term Nottingham-based client who specialises in developing ever more innovative ways of using filtration systems in the concrete industry. Making filters last longer, perform better, become cheaper and enable new finished product improvements are the reasons why the company exists and year after year they carry our more and more development as a result of their successfully cemented partnership with randd uk.
Our latest news
- Time to claim R&D tax credits: This is not a drill!
- Winner of Best Personal Brand at the British Accounting Marketing Awards 2019
- randd uk visiting the Houses of Parliament amongst Brexit debate?
- A Fantastic Total Reality Cheque for £699,000 for an Electronics Manufacturer
- A First Reality Cheque for £69K for a Defence Products Manufacturer