randd uk has secured another R&D tax credit claim for almost £50k for a company based in Northamptonshire. The company provides specialised precision components to the Agricultural, Automotive, Medical, Nuclear, Catering and Commercial markets. Specialisms in their R&D activities include sports motorbikes and cars, agricultural and HGV vehicle equipment.
Our latest news
- Time to claim R&D tax credits: This is not a drill!
- Winner of Best Personal Brand at the British Accounting Marketing Awards 2019
- randd uk visiting the Houses of Parliament amongst Brexit debate?
- A Fantastic Total Reality Cheque for £699,000 for an Electronics Manufacturer
- A First Reality Cheque for £69K for a Defence Products Manufacturer