Based in Corby, Northamptonshire a precision engineering company received a Reality Cheque for £34,000. The company precision-engineer components from aluminium, steel, stainless steel and a variety of polymers for a range of industries, including confectionery, cosmetics, food processing and pharmaceuticals.
Research and development is vital for the company’s plan to expand their operation through a continual investment programme. An experienced team of highly skilled engineers undertake all operations in-house, from CNC machining to finish grinding and fabrication, and carry out research and development to satisfy customer demands.
Our latest news
- Time to claim R&D tax credits: This is not a drill!
- Winner of Best Personal Brand at the British Accounting Marketing Awards 2019
- randd uk visiting the Houses of Parliament amongst Brexit debate?
- A Fantastic Total Reality Cheque for £699,000 for an Electronics Manufacturer
- A First Reality Cheque for £69K for a Defence Products Manufacturer