Over four years, a company based in Nottingham have received £49,000 in R&D tax credits with the latest addition of £15,000. The business develops testing systems for commercial buildings and offer a range of services including site investigation, technical recommendation, programmed testing, repair & upgrade work and more. The diverse engineering capabilities within the company have won contracts with clients such as Travelodge, KFC, Lloyd’s London headquarters and more.
Research and development is important within the company’s growth strategy as investment in new, cutting edge technology and seeking innovative systems and approaches have supported a number of projects. In order to satisfy customer needs, bespoke solutions are often needed and involve problem solving, advanced developments and intense trialling.
Our latest news
- Time to claim R&D tax credits: This is not a drill!
- Winner of Best Personal Brand at the British Accounting Marketing Awards 2019
- randd uk visiting the Houses of Parliament amongst Brexit debate?
- A Fantastic Total Reality Cheque for £699,000 for an Electronics Manufacturer
- A First Reality Cheque for £69K for a Defence Products Manufacturer