With the latest Reality Cheque for over £46,000, a gas cylinders company in Nottingham have received a total of £147,500 in R&D tax credits over three years. The company provides a full range of products and services for the testing, refurbishment, transportation, storage and filling of gas cylinders across several end-use industries.
Research and development is needed to remain a competitive edge whilst retaining a long-term reputation for excellence, as well as undercutting low-cost labour market gas cylinder manufacturers. The company also has an environmental policy seeking to minimise energy and waste; the company acts responsibly, reducing environmental impact and is committed to creating a sound culture of health and safety. Research and development activities that qualify for R&D tax credits are essential for achieving these company goals.
Our latest news
- randd uk visiting the Houses of Parliament amongst Brexit debate?
- A Fantastic Total Reality Cheque for £699,000 for an Electronics Manufacturer
- A First Reality Cheque for £69K for a Defence Products Manufacturer
- A Grand Total of £120,000 in R&D Tax Credits for an Aerospace Manufacturer
- A Great Reality Cheque for over £105,000 for a Road Contractor