A Mansfield-based mail-order specialist who develop price conscious, robust and frequently ground-breaking product solutions for Garden, the DIY market and professional builders, has been rewarded with a £56,000 Research & Development Tax Credit. A year ago, randd uk guided the same company through a claim worth just under £50,000, so a six-figure return in a year. Everything is their garden is very rosy!
Our latest news
- Time to claim R&D tax credits: This is not a drill!
- Winner of Best Personal Brand at the British Accounting Marketing Awards 2019
- randd uk visiting the Houses of Parliament amongst Brexit debate?
- A Fantastic Total Reality Cheque for £699,000 for an Electronics Manufacturer
- A First Reality Cheque for £69K for a Defence Products Manufacturer