Over £140k has found its way over the last four years to a Chesterfield-based precision engineering company. The family owned operation earned £39k this year as a result of technical advances made in areas that assist in the production processes of plastics and glass plus work in the area of desalination vessels for ocean going leisure craft.
Our latest news
- Time to claim R&D tax credits: This is not a drill!
- Winner of Best Personal Brand at the British Accounting Marketing Awards 2019
- randd uk visiting the Houses of Parliament amongst Brexit debate?
- A Fantastic Total Reality Cheque for £699,000 for an Electronics Manufacturer
- A First Reality Cheque for £69K for a Defence Products Manufacturer