Over four years, a family-run manufacturer based in Oldham have received £51K in R&D tax credits from 2013 to 2016 with the latest addition of £11,500. The business designs powerful industrial vacuum units and make bespoke sheet-metal fabrications. Key customers include the Ministry of Defence, British Airways, Airbus UK, JCB, Rolls-Royce Automotive, Procter & Gamble, Kellogg’s and more.
A team of highly skilled and dedicated craftsmen design, manufacture, surface-finish and fit bespoke metal components. The company have become stainless-steel, aluminium and mild-steel specialists and the team’s engineering skills have enabled the Company to perform all their innovative work in-house. R&D work is carried out to develop bespoke projects at their own financial risk with no guarantee of success.
Our latest news
- Winner of Best Personal Brand at the British Accounting Marketing Awards 2019
- randd uk visiting the Houses of Parliament amongst Brexit debate?
- A Fantastic Total Reality Cheque for £699,000 for an Electronics Manufacturer
- A First Reality Cheque for £69K for a Defence Products Manufacturer
- A Grand Total of £120,000 in R&D Tax Credits for an Aerospace Manufacturer