Two sister companies specialising in innovative excavation techniques, including vacuum excavation, have just received a cash sum of £97,000 into their back pockets from HMRC.
The two companies are constantly searching for quicker, simpler, more flexible, smaller, more environmentally sustainable and reduced risk / risk-free excavation methods surrounding utility services’ cables & pipework by the use of vacuum sucking and ancillary equipment to negate the need for mechanical excavation. The joint approach also sees the offer of a problem-solving service to their clients. The companies carry out new product and new process development constantly.
Our latest news
- randd uk visiting the Houses of Parliament amongst Brexit debate?
- A Fantastic Total Reality Cheque for £699,000 for an Electronics Manufacturer
- A First Reality Cheque for £69K for a Defence Products Manufacturer
- A Grand Total of £120,000 in R&D Tax Credits for an Aerospace Manufacturer
- A Great Reality Cheque for over £105,000 for a Road Contractor