A sum of £61k has been awarded to a highly innovative sheet metal business. This is their third successful claim with randd uk, meaning that they have managed to secure a total of £270k thanks to the R&D Tax scheme.
Established in 1997, this company develop sheet metalwork solutions, from initial concept sketches to the finished component or assembly and increasingly building niche products utilising the highest levels of technology and manufacturing systems, with an ongoing programme of continual investment, in a sector which demands short lead times and rapid response.
Manufacturing operates 24 hours a day, with punching, laser cutting, folding, welding and powder coating all in-house, offering a truly “one-stop” sheet metalwork facility, with a dedicated and highly skilled workforce.
Market Sectors include:
- Point of purchase and retail display equipment.
- Electronics/security products.
- Appliance industries.
- Vehicle management systems.
- Materials handling.
Our latest news
- randd uk visiting the Houses of Parliament amongst Brexit debate?
- A Fantastic Total Reality Cheque for £699,000 for an Electronics Manufacturer
- A First Reality Cheque for £69K for a Defence Products Manufacturer
- A Grand Total of £120,000 in R&D Tax Credits for an Aerospace Manufacturer
- A Great Reality Cheque for over £105,000 for a Road Contractor