A Yorkshire-based bakery has been awarded £42k in addition to a similar figure they received last year after it developed production processes that improved speed, repeatability and shelf life of a number of baked products.
Being introduced to the R&D Tax Credits scheme by randd uk has encouraged the company to develop ever more innovative solutions and the money gained from the scheme has been the equivalent to the cherry on top of the cake.
Our latest news
- randd uk visiting the Houses of Parliament amongst Brexit debate?
- A Fantastic Total Reality Cheque for £699,000 for an Electronics Manufacturer
- A First Reality Cheque for £69K for a Defence Products Manufacturer
- A Grand Total of £120,000 in R&D Tax Credits for an Aerospace Manufacturer
- A Great Reality Cheque for over £105,000 for a Road Contractor