Orchestra Tax Relief (OTR)
Orchestra Tax Relief is one category within Creative Industry Tax Reliefs. There is no need for a cultural test. Your company can claim OTR if it’s a qualifying orchestra production company putting on qualifying orchestral concert.
Eligible activities for an orchestral concert
- Is performed by instrumentalists in an orchestra, ensemble, group or band
- Consists of a minimum of 12 instrumentalists
- All or the majority of the instruments mustn’t be electronically amplified
- Instrumentalists must be the primary focus of the concert
- The primary focus is to play before the paying public or for educational purposes
- Has a minimum 25% EEA expenditure
Still unsure if you qualify? To find out if your film is eligible for Orchestra Tax Relief (OTR), call us on 01332 477 070 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.