One of our past clients has been rewarded with yet another successful claim from the ‘tax-man’. This quadruple success is now worth over £1.28 million, with the latest claim being around £58k.
The company is based in Whitwell (near Worksop in Nottinghamshire) and specialises in high-quality dolomitic lime and dead burnt dolomite products for the steel industry. Their management team includes dedicated project managers, manufacturing and engineering designers, technologists and electrical engineers. Together this team provides both solutions and appropriate specifications to satisfy the demands required of in house product development and the implementation of novel manufacturing processes.
Our latest news
- Time to claim R&D tax credits: This is not a drill!
- Winner of Best Personal Brand at the British Accounting Marketing Awards 2019
- randd uk visiting the Houses of Parliament amongst Brexit debate?
- A Fantastic Total Reality Cheque for £699,000 for an Electronics Manufacturer
- A First Reality Cheque for £69K for a Defence Products Manufacturer